Thursday, January 19, 2012

A vessel revisted.

About eighteen months ago, I wrote a blog called The Vessel. In it, I wrote "I can't wait to see how it all pans out for her."

And get to see it, indeed.

I wrote this blog about Sherri Shepherd and the role of "Lula" in One for the Money. I'd been tipped off about the casting call by my bestie and I immediately sent a DM to Sherri alerting her to it. When I'd read the book a few months earlier, I couldn't picture anyone filling that role but Sherri and as far as I was concerned, nobody else needed to even audition. Little did I know, Sherri'd had "Lula" on her Vision Board for years. She'd wanted to play this role since she'd read the book seven years earlier.

I've said before and I'll say again, I am so blessed to be a part of Sherri's life and to have her as part of mine.

I love you, girl and I'm so proud of you. Let's go rock that Red Carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment