Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pick on Someone Your Own Size

In the last week, I've heard from three different people about abuse going on in their lives or the lives of someone close to them. I'm absolutely sickened by this.

I know it may seem like I'm intolerant of a lot of things, but really, when it boils down to it, there are only three things that really get my dander up: drug/alchol abuse, children with parents who refuse to parent and physical/emotional abuse of ANY kind.

I'm a strong-willed woman. I have an opinion about almost everything and I'm not afraid to voice it. I'm very independent in many ways. I'm also one of the first people someone calls when they need advice or an adversary.

I know that at least one of you who has been doing the abusing is on my friends list and at least one more of you reads what I post online, so let me state something very clearly.


I'm watching you.

I'm paying attention.

She may not be stronger than you are.
She may not be smarter than you are.
She may not be richer, more attractive or more connected than you are.

But she does have something you don't:

ME.

If I were you, I'd pick up the pieces of your pathetic little lives and move on. Say goodbye to her. And walk backward toward the door...because let's be honest, with as pissed as I am, you don't want your back toward me.

GET HELP.

Or I'll help you get it. And I'm pretty sure you're not going to like the help I get you.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment