Monday, April 19, 2010

Na-na-na-na-naaaaaa

I adore Jen Lancaster. She's my favorite author and she keeps me in stitches with her tweets. She posted a blog today - Scorsese Strikes Again in regards to a canine intelligence test. Apparently you can test how smart your dog is by putting a blanket or towel over his face and seeing how long it takes him to get out from under it. The longer it takes, the um, less smart he is.

If you check out her blog, you can see that her dogs Maisy & Loki took about 50 seconds or so to get out from under the blanket.

Possessing the competitive streak I do, I thought I'd test Lucky's (my black lab) intelligence levels against Loki & Maisy.

You can see the results here. ~ insert laughter here ~



And a personal message to Jen:

No comments:

Post a Comment