Sunday, March 21, 2010

Honey, you're right!

Dear Hubby,
You're often telling me how great I am and that I don't give myself enough credit. You're right.

So tonight, I'm going to give myself credit where credit's due.

Today, I did the following:

1. Folded three baskets of clothes that were left on the washer.
2. Washed seven other loads of laundry and dried/folded/put them away.
3. Put away the clothes that were on the dresser.
4. Made the bed.
5. Vacuumed the bedroom, living room, hallway, office and what I could get to in Midget's room.
6. Washed and put away two loads of dishes.
7. Hand-washed what couldn't go in the dishwasher, dried & put away.
8. Got the grease stains out of your favorite shirt.
9. Wiped down the kitchen counters.
10. Swept the kitchen floor.
11. Scrubbed both bathrooms/toilets.
12. Dusted/Windexed the living room coffee table.
13. Took out four trashcans worth of garbage to the can.
14. Made dinner and cleaned up afterward.
15. Convinced Midget to do her homework and got her in the shower without argument.
16. Sat and watched a movie (a bad one, at that), spending quality time with my family.

AND I did all those things on less than 6 hours of sleep.

Tomorrow, I'm going to strut around here like I'm the most awesome fucking person on the planet. A parade isn't necessary, but a big fat thank you would be welcome.

Sincerely,
Your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment