Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some randomosity at 4am

1. While I enjoy the peacefulness of a rural morning, I love music. I'd rather listen to music than watch TV. Nothing beats cranking my favorite playlist and singing along as I go about  my day. I wish I were more talented in that area

2. I have read almost every single book that's ever entered my house. Most of them more than once. I LOVE to read, almost more than I love music. I honestly don't know if I could give up either one if I was forced to make a choice.

3. I don't like kids. I say that in general terms, as there are always exceptions (my own, of course), but for the most part, children are noisy, messy and demanding. Three things I really have no patience for.

4. I have begun writing a book that I've had in my head for a very long time. Having been encouraged by close friends and distant ones I've finally come to see what they've seen in me all along.

5. I hate steamed cauliflower and raw broccoli.

6. I would have made a KILLER lawyer if I could've stood all the bureaucratic BS that comes along with it. Ask my ex-husband. He'll tell you how brutal I can be in a courtroom.

7. I've rediscovered myself as an individual as I've worked my way through my thirties. I'm liking what I see, though I know there are still areas that need polishing.

8. It's not likely that you'll ever think "I wonder what Mel thinks about this?" I'm far too opinionated for my own good

9. I have one of the most compassionate hearts when it comes to animals. If I had it to give, I'd support more charities involving animals. I wish (sometimes) I were that compassionate toward people.

10. I rarely forget anything. The addition of me being vengeful and creative should make this a trifecta of fear in anyone who crosses me, hurts my friends or threatens my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment